Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Tuesday, October 12

Previously Loved

45% OFF!  Now only $375
To borrow a coined phrase.  We are offering some of our previously loved, ie used, wardrobes and wardrobe pieces on Etsy in our "Previously Loved" section.  At this time the recently created, and only worn once, "Dorothy" is for sale at a discount of 45%.  (This reduction is the 30% for gently used + 15% for the small defect in the front bottom as is disclosed in the details section for the gown.)


Why would I part with a gown that I was so excited about?  Mostly because I do believe to be the best look on me, I need that deeper "V" in front.  But it is a great gown and worth being worn by someone who will favor the shallower "V".  As it was pointed out to me, the gown has a decided Germanic feel.  This is a great way to describe it.


Soon I will have James' and Nick's garb from this year posted in the section as they were also very gently used and therefore should be a boon to someone.


I do have two custom requests that came in over the weekend, but I still hope to have a mid-month newsletter to put out.  Not sure what I will include in it, but we will see. 


I also will continue to work on a getting a kit up and for sale on Etsy and on our Website.  For the kit, I am undecided as yet what garments I want to offer.  Chemise/smocks and corsets are my most asked for items, but I think that offering a cape or over-partlet or forepart or cod piece might be a great way to start.  The idea that I cut all the pieces to the specified size in the decided on fabrics and supply all the trims , materials, and instructions needed for a design might make someone who is watching their budget a little more likely to purchase. By me cutting, it takes out some of the guess work and is more like a table lamp from IKEA: some assembly required, LOL!  But only some.


Oh!  I know what my newsletter will have in it!  (You must wait and see! If you need to subscribe to our newsletter you can do so by following this link: subscribe.)


BTW!  We are running a 20% sale on our Etsy site!  Good through the 28th of October, 2010.  And if you missed our coupon mailing (In the newsletter that went out the 1st of this month) then you can view both the newsletter and print the coupon here: Newsletters.  The coupon can only be used on our Designs by Rhenn Website and is worth 25% off*!


*(Please see coupon for restrictions)




Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts