Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, November 3

Sunday

Autumn is a Golden Caress on a Green Carpet of...Image by Vainsang via Flickr
I had a spill on my motorcycle on Sunday and have spent the last few days recovering.  I wasn't seriously injured-- I was wearing all my protective gear except for my chaps (I always do).  I was just bruised and scraped and have been super sore since.  


I hope to get back to sewing today-- I will have to take drugs to do so though, LOL! (OTC, not prescription.)


I may not be offering custom work for a while, even after the first of the year (there is one project I have already committed to working on and plan on honoring that project).  I applied to college and am just awaiting acceptance.  If accepted, i will be attending the spring 2011 semester.


Ciao for now,

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts