Get Your Last Minute GIFT CERTIFICATE

Virtually! Just in time for CHRISTMAS! With each gift certificate a link for a virtual catalog from Designs by Rhenn is supplied or a printed copy can be mailed-- buyers choice.

Wednesday, September 5

Spiral Sleeves

True Spiral Sleeves
This week I constructed the easiest sleeves--well 2nd easiest.  A customer saw a pattern that had instructions for true spiral sleeves.  I don't know that I can offer them as a regular product, but they turned out nicely.  If I find that I can offer them, I will do so.

Ashleigh has been working with the new embroidery machine--she is getting it down.  I have her practicing on a new bumroll for myself.  What this will result in, of course, is a new product: machine embroidered fancified undergarments.  First the bumroll, then corsets.  And I will continue creating the appropriate files for embroidery designs each day.

Embroidered medallion
option.  "Sunflower"


This week I am going to have a new corset for myself as well as working on a customer's new corset--all while waiting for fabric to arrive.

To recap: we will be creating prototypes: HENRY, KEITH, ANJA, NAN, SUSAN, and HERMIONE.  How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts